Every one of us loves traveling. We should live like there is no tomorrow and must travel while we are still young.
There are so many places in India which must be in your travel bucket list. We at Pencil Text have compiled a list of places you must visit in India, before you turn 30.
- LEH- LADAKH: Ladakh is one of the favourite traveller’s spot. It is because of the trekking opportunity it gives to every travel enthusiast. Ride on the crazy winding roads, get stuck in the middle of nowhere, spending time with locals, being independent is what it feels to be in Ladakh. Another reason why travelers love this place is the Biking opportunity through petrifying mountain passes, less air and dearth of resources, makes it more adventurous. Such trips are only recommended for young, adventurous and wild spirits.
- GOA: Undoubtedly, Goa must be among top places to visit before anyone turns 30. Goa introduces you to real fun! It has amazing nightlife, variety of boozes, cheap price and beaches to enjoy. In short, it has everything to make your trip unforgettable.
- RISHIKESH: With bursting energy and enthusiasm, twenties is the perfect time to enjoy, thrill and experience the adventure with your friends. Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Kayaking are fun when you are still young, they become more like task when you reach to your mid 30’s. Therefore, you must visit Rishikesh to overcome all your fears.
- VARANASI: One must head to Varanasi to experience the real chaos. Varanasi is best known for its Ghats and Temples. While Varanasi also known as Banaras is full of antique places, the narrow roads with so many people roaming around add a beautiful chaos to this city. Rabdi, Paan and Chaat are the delicacies which everyone should taste when they visit this magical place.
- ANDAMAN: Are you scared of water? Or have you never swum before? If it is so, then it is the time to beat fear out of you and take a dive in deep sea. Overcome the fear of water in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara style. Trust us, the underwater sites will be the real treat to your eyes and you’ll be coming back for more again and again. And for aqua lovers, it is no less than Paradise!
- COORG: To experience the breathtaking views of nature, visit Coorg also known as Scotland of India. This place cannot be skipped from the list of best placed to visit in India. It is at this cool Hill Station that you get the unbridled sight of green stretches and experience serenity. The intoxicating aroma of coffee plantation also adds a different kind of peace to the beautiful site. A visit to Coorg will heal you and energise you for sure!
- MUMBAI: Mumbai is the city which never sleeps and lets you live a carefree life. Mumbai is all about its people, awesome places, the spirit of enjoying night clubs and of course the jaan of India- Bollywood! If you visit Mumbai, do not forget to ride on the Local Trains brimming with people. If you think you have it in you to nudge your way across the sea of people then you must experience the ride. When you visit Mumbai, live like a Mumbaikar, bite into tasty Vada Pav along with chai.
- BHANGARH FORT, RAJASTHAN: How about going to a haunted place and facing horror instead of watching scary movies? Bhangarh fort is said to be one of the scariest places in India. According to folklore, an entire town vanished for a day.
Cover Photo Source: goibibo.com